World of Animals’ parent company Imagine Publishing have slashed the price of the 13-issue (one year) subscription to the digital version of Apps Magazine from £32.99 to just £4.99 ($46.99 to $6.99)!
This is the perfect opportunity for all you wildlife fans to check out the latest ratings and reviews of nature apps before you buy them. Learn how apps from the likes of David Attenborough, the Natural History Museum and Professor Brian Cox can help you discover more about the world around you.
Whatever you’re interested in – whether you want to get in shape, connect with friends, find new games or cook new recipes – there’s an app for that! Apps Magazine is your go-to guide for everything the iTunes App Store has to offer, providing the ultimate resource for when you are looking to download any of the 1 million apps available.
This stylish and entertaining magazine includes:
- Expert reviews for the most exciting apps on the App Store
- An unparalleled quality filter for over 1 million apps
- Group tests, features and tutorials for the best iPhone, iPad and iPod apps.
- A completely interactive experience
- Widescreen and portrait viewing options
- You can even share the guide with your friends
This deal is only available until midnight on Monday 23 June, so what are you waiting for? Take advantage of this amazing offer NOW! Download the Apps Magazine app from the iTunes App Store here and start your bargain year’s subscription today!