When George was stuck up the chimney.

This is George (or so I named him). He was stuck in a closed up fireplace for at least 24hrs after falling from his nest on the chimney. After several phone calls to RSPCA and Pest Control (whom neither wanted to help), my landlord came to the rescue and helped open up the fireplace. George slid out and was in great condition from what we could tell (just hungry poor fella). A further phone call later and a vets put me in touch with a great guy near Ringwood who rehabilitates birds into the wild. I took George to him, where he would spend the next few months learning how to become a seagull before being released into Christchurch harbour by the end of this year. Good luck George.